Senior HR Business Partner
Salary MYR216,000 - MYR240,000 per annum
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Sana Zahid
Date posted 02 November 2018 2018-11-022019-01-01 fmcg Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting Senior HR Business Partner role has just become available at a world renowned MNC. Reporting directly to the Head of HR, this is a role for someone with significant business partnering experience, preferably with experience in the FMCG industry.
About the Senior HR Business Partner Role:
You will be responsible for looking after the organisation's commercial unit and ensure that business directors needs are met through timely and efficient delivery.
- Develops and leads the implementation of the HR strategy and solutions in support of both short-term and long-term business goals
- Working effectively with the CoEs on recruitment, learning and development, compensation and benefits, employee engagement to ensure solutions are delivered in the best manner
- Provides support to managers and staff on a wide range of issues including employee legislation, industrial relations matters and employee relations amongst others
- Monitors and controls departments budget and prepares reports for senior management on budgeting and other business areas
- Driving significant commercial/functional transformation agenda across a region/market which is pivotal to business performance and growth
- Implements effective strategies to enable the organisation to thrive through periods of change, e.g. acquisition, internal growth, restructuring
To succeed in the Senior HR Business partner role, you must be commercially savvy, have excellent stakeholder management skills and have a keen understanding of the business.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Minimum eight to ten years' experience in a managerial role with exposure to dealing with union
- Worked comfortably and successfully in a matrix environment. This includes working in and with complexity and ambiguity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia due to the nature of the business
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them an international leader in their field. Great value is placed on a healthy work culture and learning and development. With a deep rooted history, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a driven HR Business Partner with experience in the FMCG or manufacturing industry, this is the role for you.
Apply now to discuss this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125