Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Vanissa Gangadaran
Date posted 09 October 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A brand new Talent Manager position has just become available at the region's leading payment solutions company based in Kuala Lumpur. In this role, you will largely be responsible for driving succession planning and defining talent management & development programs to ensure continued successful growth of the company.
About the Talent Manager position:
Reporting directly to the Head of HR, you will have the opportunity to initiate and spearhead talent development initiatives, while working closely with all Head of Departments to efficiently groom the company's talent pool.
- Direct, enhance and manage the performance management system currently in place including the talent review process, functional capabilities identification and leadership development program
- Manage the company's appraisal process using Bell Curve and employee scorecard methodologies
- Develop and execute the scholarship, management associate and internship program initiatives
- Lead the implementation of leadership assessment methodologies and talent management strategies
To succeed in the Talent Manager Position, you will need to have a versatile attitude and the ability to work effectively, independently and successfully with minimal supervision while maintaining a high level of enthusiasm for growth of the role.
- Possess at least a Degree or professional qualification in Human Resource Management, Business Admin or any related field
- Minimum five years’ experience in scorecard design, technical and distribution setting
- Experience in managing talent pool, scholarship, internship and succession planning will be advantageous
- Good computer skills in MS Office applications especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- Have sound knowledge in data analysis, interpretation and presentation
This leading payment solutions company needs no introduction and is recognised as a strong leader in their field. The company is known for providing employees with a great working environment, attractive benefits and perks and a supportive team structure. With a strong client database, the company is now growing and has been on a successful trajectory.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Talent Manager Position.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this great new opportunity today.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125