Service Delivery Manager
Location Subang JayaCONTRACTOR
Consultant Vanissa Gangadaran
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-10-10 human-resources-and-personnel Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A new Service Delivery Manager job has just become available at a professional services company.
About the Service Delivery Manager role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible as the first line of contact for client engagements on the company’s services and products.
- Effectively and positively communicate the organisational mission, services, products, rates, service performance and action plans
- Being the single point of contact between client and operations teams
- Oversee development and implementation of business strategies in relation to business retention and new opportunities
- Coordinate, collaborate and consult with the support and management in providing solutions or assist in operational matters
- Responsible for delivery of highly visible services that contributes significantly to the achievement of customer satisfaction, cost, expense and other business objectives
- Responsible for providing direction to all team member, to positively promote services, products and solutions
- Flexibility and willingness to travel to different locations
To succeed in this Service Delivery Manager role, you should be very experienced in client engagement and client retention and have a sales/ business development background.
- Must possess a minimum academic qualification of Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- At least five years' exposure in Shared Services, SI, BPO industry, Client Relationship will be an added advantage
- High level of productivity, analytics ability, attention to detail, accuracy and excellent organisation skills
- Must be highly innovative in looking out for way of improving customer experience
- Planning and business acumen; must have exceptional ability to plan and implement service delivery processes. In addition, identify business opportunities, developing business case and translating such plans into solutions to improve service delivery
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
This leading conglomerate has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The successful Service Delivery Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them a leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment as well.
If you have strong consulting/account management experience and have excellent communication skills, you can take your career forward with this exciting role.
Apply now at Vanissa.Gangadaran@robertwalters.com.my or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125