Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Ashwathy Nair
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-11-02 oil-and-gas Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An excellent Payroll Manager role in Malaysia has just opened for a global multinational company.
About the Payroll Manager Role:
In this business critical role, the Payroll Manager will provide a second level of governance structure in dealing with business stakeholders from various locations on HR deliverables, escalations, investigations, issue resolutions and service opportunities.
· Ensure all payrolls within designation are accurately and timely processed within the agreed SLAs,
also adhering to the statutory requirements and company guidelines
· Track and analyse trends, deliver monthly operations reports, manage team resources and vendor
performance to achieve payroll service performance
· Design and implement business continuity plan in managing risks to ensure operation
sustainability in meeting the agreed performance standards
· Manage team involvements in user acceptance testing in system maintenance and upgrade of
multiple system processors in payroll cycles, including time management system (Oracle OTL),
people data system (Oracle), payroll system (SAP), ticket management system (Service Now &
Sharepoint) and data exchange server (Biztalk)
· Lead governance calls (Level 1) with finance, people groups and vendor to build and maintain
effective network links and relationships with key stakeholders in achieving alignments on
business priorities and best outcomes to the company
The successful candidate must possess more than five years of experience in payroll and at least two years of experience in managing payroll deliveries.
· Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Mathematics, Commerce, Business Administration or related HR field
· Minimum 5 years' relevant payroll experience in a large MNC set-up
· Experience if payroll procedures and practices for UK or Australian markets
· Experience in payroll audit management and sound judgement in planning and execution of
· Sound knowledge of integrated payroll systems preferably on SAP and Oracle Time Labour
· High level of interpersonal skills with ability to build and maintain relationships, obtain
cooperation and develop collaborative working relationships
· Experience in managing team budgets and resource planning
This global multinational company need no introduction. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, focused and determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125