Salary MYR240,000 - MYR300,000 per annum
Location Johor BahruFULL_TIME
Consultant Sana Zahid
Date posted 16 August 2018 2018-08-162018-10-15 fmcg Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A rarely available Senior HRBP job has just opened up at one of the most respected FMCG companies based in Johor Bahru. In this job, you will be heading the HR function for the organisation's Malaysia branch.
About the Senior HRBP Role:
In this role, the Senior HRBP will ensure HR objectives are aligned with the organisations overall goals. This includes Talent Development, Employee Engagement, Health & Safety and HR excellence.
- Partner with the Plant Director in the development of the Plant's strategic plan, culture, mission, vision statements & goals. Provide leadership in organisational diagnosis, design & interventions. Support business transformation initiatives by being actively engaged in effecting change.
- Champion the performance management process and ensure training, accountability, and alignment of goals and the calibration of ratings
- Conducts needs analyses and develop strategies for training & development of workforce. Design and conduct or arrange for effective delivery of training
- Own the employee engagement aspect of the plant by developing and maintaining an employee engagement strategy and committing to adequate "floor time" to stay up to date with developments
- Actively participate in Plant Manager "roundtable meetings", staff meetings and shift, quarterly and/or state-of the-plant meetings. Participate/lead management & employee task teams and periodically attend department/work group meetings. Manage the Company Employee Survey process and ensure accountability and follow-through by management.
- Lead programs, initiatives, training, and audits to ensure a safe workplace, including OSHA and
- Workers Compensation compliance.
- Manage the salary administration and job evaluation processes and employee services, reward
- and recognition programs
To succeed in this role the candidate must possess 5 years of managerial experience within the manufacturing sector.
- Business and process knowledge and a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of applicable state and federal laws and regulations affecting the workplace is critical.
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbal and written, with all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to solve/recommend solutions to ambiguous problems.
- Uses available technology to improve personal performance and ability to contribute to the business i.e.) MS Office, SAP, etc.
- Strong influencing and leadership skills with the ability to challenge decisions and facilitate change.
- Listening and conflict resolution skills with sensitivity to others needs.
The successful Senior HRBP will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in the FMCG industry. This globally recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are a talented and focused senior HR leader seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Senior HRBP role is for you.
Apply today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125