Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Debra Francis
Date posted 26 June 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An attractive HR Advisor job with in a prestigious organisation based in Malaysia has just become available.
About the HR Advisor role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the HR Advisor will play a key role in the HR team's continued focus on employee development and success in the Malaysia office.
- Provide advice to Manager/Supervisor on people matters and guidance to deal with employee issues
- Provide advice to Manager/Supervisor to improve their people management skill
- Responsible to provide coaching to Manager and Supervisor on processes including legal implications of not following a process and they are adhering to and executing the process correctly
- Provide support during key discussion and process including managing difficult conversation
- Provide career advice to employee and help them to develop and grow within the organisation
- Proactive in understanding the organisation and provide advice for process improvement
- Oversee all HR process delivery impacting the employee life cycle such as on boarding and integration, discipline and grievance, leave management, exit management, policies, career transitions and management, performance management etc
- Proactively work with the business to understand their needs and provide necessary support
- Take accountability for and facilitate resolution of employee discipline and grievance cases and consult with business/legal as appropriate
- Build and promote strong sense of engagement with employee
To succeed in this role as a HR Advisor, you must have excellent communication skills.
- One to two years' working experience as HR generalist
- A Bachelor degree with in Human Resources/Psychology/Business Management
This international company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Advisor job.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125