Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Debra Francis
Date posted 18 June 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting HR Specialist job has just become available at one of the leading pharmaceutical companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the HR Specialist Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible of supporting the employee service associates on a specific field of specialization, while it will be the point of contact for all the HR queries from our customer base compromising of the employees at all the levels and from all areas of the business.
- Provides support to customer base on all business inquiries, transactions, & requests
- Accepts queries through phone, email, fax and mail
- Provides information covering a wide range of transactions, queries or requests.
- Caseload management, responding to all employee HR queries and following up on cases resolution, in line with the processes of the Global Business Services function.
- Builds and maintains information available to employees (e.g., Frequently Asked Questions, Knowledge Base data)
- Produce relevant paperwork in line with agreed processes and timelines
- Administrative and system support on all HR Cycles as required including on-boarding, off-boarding, performance management cycle
- Serves as a liaison between employees and the COE or the SMEs, for the specific field of specialisation e.g. recruitment/talent & development/Employee Relations/Compensation & Benefits
- Assists employees with specific questions from the specific field of specialisation
- Adherence to metrics and work within agreed Service Level Agreements
- Involvement in projects as required supporting HR & COE functions
To succeed in this role as a HR Specialist, you must have strong communication skills
- Minimum three to five years HR experience within minimum prior two years’ experience on HR operations
- Able to communicate, read and write in Korean or Japanese will be an added advantage
- Ability to communicate with all levels of internal and external customers. Demonstrated ability to provide the highest level of customer service to internal and external customers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong skill in MS Outlook, Word, and the ability to learn additional programs as needed
- Must be innovative and proactive in a fast-paced environment with a willingness to adapt
- Demonstrates integrity in all business interactions and honours personal commitments
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Analytical and problem-solving capability using service management technology to drive decisions
- Good working knowledge of HR policies, practices and processes
This established pharmaceutical company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR specialist job.
Apply now or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125