Salary MYR108,000 - MYR120,000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Sana Zahid
Date posted 09 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A thrilling HR Manager role has just become available at a leading international company in the FMCG industry. Based in Kuala Lumpur, this role is ideal for someone who is used to working in a fast paced, exciting environment with travel.
About the HR Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will lead various functions including recruitment, industrial and employee relations, payroll verification, training and development and performance monitoring.
Key responsibilities include:
- Administer compensation & benefits and performance management systems, safety and recreation programs.
- Lead full recruitment cycle including manpower planning and employee orientation
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Analyse statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement.
- Plan, organise, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, labour relations activities of an organisation. Represent organisation at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Investigate and report on industrial accidents for insurance carriers.
- Develop and/or administer special projects in areas such as pay equity, savings bond programs, day care, and employee awards.
- Provide terminated employees with outplacement or relocation assistance.
- Contract with vendors to provide employee services, such as food service, transportation, or relocation service
The successful HR Manager will be experienced in industrial and employee relations and possess a keen understanding of HR policies and procedures.
- University Degree in HR or any related discipline.
- At least 5 years working experience in a similar position in the F& B industry
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
This international chain needs no introduction and is well recognised globally. With a long history and a stellar reputation, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, experienced and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this role.
Apply today or email me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125