Assistant Manager, Employee Engagement & Industrial Relations
Salary MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum
Location Subang Jaya
Consultant Sana Zahid
Date posted 02 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A promising Assistant Manager, Employee Engagement & Industrial Relations job has just become available at one of Malaysia's leading property development companies. Based in Subang Jaya and reporting directly to the HR Director, this is a role for a strategic thinker in the HR field.
About the Assistant Manager, Employee Engagement & Industrial Relations Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Assistant Manager to redevelop the employee engagement strategy. Your main responsibility will be to Manage employee engagement programs and assist the HR Head to promote harmonious employee/ industrial relations and increased employee engagement.
- Support the HR Head in developing and implementing a comprehensive and sustainable employee engagement strategy that is in line with the company’s policies and plans
- Responsible to manage employees disciplinary and organise domestic inquiry as and when needed
- Assist in review and implementation of grievance mechanisms and following up on grievance investigations to find solutions
- Assist in drafting show cause letters, warning letters and dismissal letters
- Plan and organise employee welfare programmes planned for the year including recreational and well being programmes
- Assist the HR Head to review, develop and Implement the Performance Improvement Programme
- Support the HR Head on training and coaching Managers on the implementation of the performance improvement plan
To succeed in the Assistant Manager, Employee Engagement & Industrial Relations role, you will need to have the necessary skill set to help drive implementation of an internal communications framework to support open, two way communication.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, or other relevant disciplines
- A minimum five years' experience in Human Resource, specialising in IR / ER & HR Generalist roles
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills in researching complex issues and developing recommended actions
- Ability to carry out assigned projects to their completion; ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and management
- Knowledge of Employment Act, Industrial Relations Act, government regulations, court procedures and precedents
This leading organisation in the property and housing industry has an outstanding reputation and great value is placed on a healthy work environment. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this position is for you. You will be part of a positive working culture that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or email me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125