Senior Manager, Group Talent Management
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sana Zahid
Job Ref 1SQ0A6-79F12B2C
Date posted 26 May 2023kuala-lumpur human-resources/organisational-development 2023-05-26 2023-07-25 human-resources-and-personnel Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Senior Manager, Group Talent Management job has just become available at one of the largest powerhouses in the country.
About the Senior Manager, Group Talent Management Role:
In this business critical role, you will partner with the GCHRO, HR business partners and business leaders to drive talent management and leadership development strategies, tools and processes in the disciplines of performance management, succession planning, talent assessment, coaching, development planning and develop competency frameworks to develop leaders to meet the current and future business needs at group level.
- Plan, develop, enhance and oversee execution of the succession planning processes for the group, ensuring consistency and quality in approach
- Plan, develop, execute, enhance and manage the talent review process as part of the succession management to assess and improve the existing level of talents in the group
- Drive competency based framework execution across all subsidiaries, ensuring business leaders understand the objective and importance of initiative
- Manage data analytics, reporting and presentation
- Oversee the monthly, quarterly and year-end reports on talent initiatives
To succeed in this Senior Manager, Group Talent Management job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business leaders across all operating companies.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in any discipline
- At least 10 years of experience in HR with at least five years in a talent management role
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working on strategic talent management initiatives
- Independent, proactive, professional and hands-on
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
This leading organisation has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a longstanding history and well known brands, this is a great company to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Manager, Group Talent Management role.
Apply now or reach out to discuss this new opportunity.
Get in touch
+603 2303 7045
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 May 2023A Senior Special Officer job has become available at a leading organisation with a multi-faceted business model, to support the Managing Director.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Negeri SembilanDate posted: 04 June 2023A Senior HRBP (Supply Chain) job has just become available at a world-renowned FMCG company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 May 2023Given extensive footprint in Asia and in key cities worldwide, a multinational hospitality company with exciting career prospects and opportunities in hospitality, F&B, real estate, technology, marketing, design, business development, finance, project management, and many other areas is now seeking a high-calibre EIF Director, HR to join their fast-expanding team.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 May 2023A Senior Manager, Group Performance and Rewards job has become available at a leading organisation in the FMCG industry, to lead their performance and rewards strategy.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 May 2023An HR Business Partner job has become available at a well-known pharmaceutical company to support their commercial business in Malaysia.