Head of HR
Salary MYR200,000 - MYR300,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Jack Moh
Job Ref 1897190/001
Date posted 30 January 2023penang human-resources/organisational-development 2023-02-16 2023-03-31 manufacturing-and-production Sungai Petani Sungai Petani MY MYR 200000 300000 300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Head of HR job opportunity has just become available at one of the market leaders in high-precision metal components manufacturing and production to be based in Sungai Petani, Kedah.
About the Head of HR Role:
Reporting to CEO, the Head of HR is responsible for overseeing all aspects of human resources, its practices and operations in order to meet the needs of the business. You will work collaboratively with the senior management team to create an employee-centric work environment that is responsive to the needs of the company’s clients, allowing people to realise their full potential and support company’s strategic growth initiatives.
- Lead long-term strategic planning that is aligned with the organisation’s mission, vision, and strategic plan with anticipation of industry and business trends in order to promote people productivity, organisational efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Be accountable for all activities of the HR department, provide overall leadership and guidance to HR functions
- Develop strategic partnerships across the organisation and serve as a strategic adviser to executive and senior leaders to influence and champion people-focused decisions, strategic organisational design and build collaborative HR partnerships in support of business objectives
- Lead the development of methods to collect and deliver metrics and analysis of performance, identification of gaps, attrition, hiring, employee engagement and creation of strategies from those analysis to build talent and improve people performance at all levels of the business. The Head of HR also forwards the findings of analysis to business leaders to influence decisions
- Identify trends within designated business units and monitor execution of action plans to address issues through proactive training, turnover and retention strategies, career development and other methods
- Maintain current knowledge and understanding of regulations, industry trends, current practices, new developments, and applicable laws regarding human resources across the country
- Oversee departmental budget planning and management, ensuring alignment with approved operating plan
To succeed in this Head of HR role, you must have a proven track record of leadership and executive level experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Advanced degree and relevant professional certifications is preferred
- At least 15 years of experience, with a proven track record of leadership and executive level experience
This company has a strong history and is dominating the market they are in today. They have been maintaining as a top competitor in their industry over the years. The culture is open, ambitious and it is not limited to developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Head of HR role is right for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+60 4 240 2134
Salary: MYR200,000 - MYR300,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: KedahDate posted: 29 March 2023An exciting Head of HR job based in Sungai Petani, Kedah has just been made available with one of the market leaders in the manufacturing and production of high-precision metal components.
Salary: MYR216,000 - MYR300,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 21 March 2023An HRBP Director job has just become available at a leading manufacturing and production company to be based in Penang. This company provides the most advanced lighting technology and products to various industries.