Talent Management Manager
Salary MYR150,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Shah AlamFULL_TIME
Consultant Sana Zahid
Job Ref 1838600/001
Date posted 11 August 2022shah-alam human-resources/organisational-development 2022-08-11 2022-10-10 human-resources-and-personnel Shah Alam Shah Alam MY MYR 150000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Talent Management Manager job has become available at a leading FMCG company. This role is based in Shah Alam.
About the Talent Management Manager Role:
You will be responsible for engaging managers and stakeholders in determining the talent development programme through succession management and working with relevant parties including senior management staff and regional teams in matters relating to talent segmentation and profiling.
- Execute development solutions including development programmes to identify and build talent pool to strengthen succession pipeline
- Review current performance processes, provide recommendation to drive performance culture and collaborate with Group HR in aligning and implementing performance process across the region
- Coordinate and manage the implementation of local talent council, regional talent management and performance management, and succession planning initiatives and strategies
- Determine specific talent development needs for local staff and liaising with managers and top management
- Develop coaching interventions for people managers to enhance leadership skills
To succeed in this Talent Management Manager role, you will need to have strong people analytical and report writing skills, as well as good interpersonal skills with an ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organisation.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in any discipline
- At least five years of relevant experience in a talent management, development role
- Well-developed facilitation skills and strong organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with all levels with strong collaboration skills
This organisation believes in a workplace where your voice is heard and where you can become who you aspire to be, no matter where you stand. The open, supportive and dynamic environment allows you to freely express your opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things. The best part is the exposure to cutting-edge technologies and the fun-loving people.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Talent Management Manager job.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C