Senior Talent Development Specialist
Salary Market aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Debra Francis
Date posted 21 May 20192019-05-21 2019-07-20 retail Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An attractive Senior Talent Development Specialist role has just arisen at a rapidly expanding retail company.
About the Senior Talent Development Specialist role:
Reporting to the regional Group HRBP, this talent development specialist role will develop, maintain and report integrated talent development / talent management metrics.
- Lead enterprise performance management processes
- Facilitate and execute global employee opinion survey processes
- Identify and guide employee development curriculum for various career paths through on-the-job experiential learning, networking and formal learning programmes
- Develop and effectively manage the enterprise learning and development university
- Develop global processes to identify and develop leadership and key talent encompassing high performers and high potentials
- Lead executive succession management processes
- Partner with key stakeholders within and outside of HR in the development and enhancement of integrated talent development / talent management processes from an enterprise perspective
- Evaluate and oversee contractors and vendors to supplement the development and administration of talent development programmes and processes
- Work with other functions (e.g. manufacturing, engineering, operations, IT, etc.) to ensure that talent development processes and programmes are consistently implemented across the enterprise
- Initiate visits to multiple worksites / locations (domestically and internationally) to confirm effectiveness of the enterprise talent development processes and programmes, as necessary
- Develop, maintain and report integrated talent development / talent management metrics
To succeed in this role as a Senior Talent Development Specialist, you must have experience managing and leading complex projects.
- Possess over 10 years' working experience in HR
- Experience in workplace change is an advantage
- Proficient in written & spoken English & local language(s)
- Strong change management, being a change agent particularly in people behaviour development
- Requires complete understanding of a broad application of techniques, theoretical principles and practices of area of speciality
- Provides solutions to a wide range of difficult issues and independently develops approach to solutions
With the purpose of being the premier organisation, the organisation not only satisfies all of the demanding requirements from major independent and multi-unit full service operators, but also grows rapidly through their plans in Asia.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HR Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C