Senior HR Business Partner
Salary MYR180,000 - MYR216,000 per annum
Location Subang JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Sana Zahid
Date posted 24 October 2018 2018-10-242018-12-23 fmcg Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A unique Senior HR Business Partner opportunity has just opened up at a leading international company in the FMCG space. With a large history and well known brand name, this is a great opportunity for someone with business partnering experience in an MNC set up.
About the Senior HR Business Partner Role:
Your main responsibility will be to support the business unit heads in a holistic manner including providing analytical evaluations on team strength and providing key insight in line with the organisations values.
- Develops and leads the implementation of the HR strategy and solutions in support of both short-term and long-term business goals
- Works closely with Head of HR and different business units to design talent development solutions in terms of growing leadership and technical capabilities. This includes providing one on one coaching to Managers and employees.
- Creates and oversees the implementation of HR plans and programs related to organisational design, talent development including but not limited to succession planning.
- Building the teams strategic capabilities and encouraging an innovative and high performing culture.
- Implement effective strategies to enable the organisation to thrive through periods of change
- Partnering with shared service centre as and when needed to support organisation wide execution.
To succeed in the Senior HR Business Partner role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelors degree in any related discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in HR, specifically Organisational development, Succession Planning and Learning & Development strategy
- At least 5 years of experience in an HRBP role
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them a leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and great value is placed on innovation.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Senior HR Business Partner role is for you.
Apply today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125