Head of Talent Management and Organisation Development
Salary MYR216,000 - MYR240,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sana Zahid
Date posted 19 September 2018 2018-09-192018-11-18 building-and-construction Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A rare Head of Talent Management and Organisation Development opportunity just became available in one of the country's largest organisations. Based in Kuala Lumpur and managing a small but specialised team, this is a role for an HR professional who is an expert in the talent management field.
About the Head of Talent Management and Organisation Development role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for ensuring employee growth and development and instil a high performing culture.
- Lead talent review discussions and identify suitable development interventions for talents and successors that address competency gaps
- Manage the organisations strategic workforce planning initiative
- Manage ongoing organisational development projects and processes across multiple areas and timelines. This includes developing project and process related tracking and communication plans
- Ensure all talent acquisition activities including the expatriate management process is managed effectively and deliverables are met in a timely manner
- Develop leadership development frameworks and programmes contributing to the future vision of the organisation
- Work with various stakeholders to understand their business units, identify key challenges and fulfil the gaps in capabilities to meet the organisation's objectives
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and have a proven track record in developing talent management and organisational development strategy.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or any other related discipline
- Minimum seven to ten years' of experience in a similar position
- At least five years' of experience in a managerial capacity
- Ability to creative and innovate in a technologically traditional environment
- demonstrated success working in a highly collaborative matrix reporting environment with a track record of accomplishments and measurable impacts
If you are a talented and focused HR professional, this Head of Talent Management and Organisation Development is the role for you. You will be given ample opportunity to lead interesting projects and work with a dynamic, talented team.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125