Head of HR
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Debra Francis
Date posted 19 September 2018 2018-09-192018-11-18 leisure-and-sport Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An excellent Head of HR opportunity has opened up at a rapidly growing organisation in the retail industry. Based in Kuala Lumpur, this role will require you to have a full understanding of the HR spectrum
About the Head of HR:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for managing the HR and the training team.
- Must be able to manage the full spectrum of human resource management with emphasis on performance management, recruitment and manpower planning, compensation and benefits, talent management and succession planning, employee relations / industrial relations and etc.
- Responsible for formulating HR strategic plan and initiatives to strengthen HR process and practice to support business growth for organisation
- To work closely with senior management team in organisational design, job evaluation, change management process and participate in HR industry bench-marking to ensure the company runs effectively and efficiently
- To plan, develop and implement HR continuous improvement activities
- Oversee the overall day-to-day HR operations and functions
- Managing Group Human Resource Management System (HRMS)
To succeed in this role as a Head of HR, you must be able to work under pressure and meet the demands of the job
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree / Professional Degree/ Master
- Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- At least 15 years' working experience in the field of Human Resource with a minimum eight years’ experience in a managerial role
- Preference will be given to those with experience working in large organisations
- Pleasant personality and people-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have good command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Excellent proficiency in Mandarin will be an added advantage
- Must be able to work independently as well as being a team-player with strong commitment to department/company harmony
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of HR role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125