Talent Management, L&D Manager
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant KarLeng Lee
Job Ref 1902160/001
Date posted 13 March 2023petaling-jaya human-resources/learning-development 2023-03-14 2023-05-12 fmcg Petaling Jaya MY MYR 120000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, you will play a key role in the HR team's continued development and success in Malaysia in a Talent Management, L&D Manager job.
About the Talent Management, L&D Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for operational and strategic support by taking the lead in the group's talent management and learning and development initiatives.
- Support the HR Director to develop and ensure talent management projects are executed efficiently
- Ensure updates on global HR processes and policies are communicated to key stakeholders within the region
- Support HR Business Partners in talent management reviews and other critical programmes including the diversity and inclusion agenda
- Strategise and devise short and long-term learning and development initiatives for employees in the organisation
- Act as an advisor to provide innovative solutions in fill in the learning gaps for all business units
To succeed in this Talent Management, L&D Manager role, you will need to have experience in HR including sound knowledge in talent management and learning and development.
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- At least five year's experience in HR with specialisation in talent management role and experience in L&D
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – must be able to communicate effectively both internally with all levels of management
- Team player with a sense of curiosity and passion to deliver high quality initiatives
- Able to lead, inspire and develop the team
- Experience using SucessFactors or any relevant assessment tools
This company has the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are passionate about strategy and want a more creative role in talent, this Talent Management, L&D Manager role is right for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7030