Talent Management and Learning Specialist
Salary MYR144,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aziq Kamarudzaman
Job Ref 1911530/001
Date posted 12 March 2023kuala-lumpur human-resources/learning-development 2023-03-14 2023-05-11 human-resources-and-personnel Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 144000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Talent Management and Learning Specialist job has become available at a financial services company.
About this Talent Management and Learning Specialist Role:
Primary focus of this role is to lead people related initiatives at the corporate level specifically in talent management. The second functional role is to co-lead learning and development initiatives and/or activities i.e. research, design, development and delivery of learning and development interventions aligned to the company’s competencies.
You will be responsible for crafting and implementing talent strategy in alignment with the overall organisational goals. This requires deep focus and understanding in business requirement especially from competencies and manpower planning perspective; competencies acquisition through strategic hiring, various learning and development initiatives as well as employee engagement and retention strategies.
- Drive and execute key processes in talent and succession management e.g. reviews, documentation, communication strategies
- Co-lead with the Head of L&TM in the research, design and development of learning interventions to ensure leadership bench strength in the company
- Manage talent assessment with the business leaders to identify readiness, gaps, learning plans and retention risks
- Use consulting skills collaboratively to manage business leaders to ensure effective support
- Advocate the culture of Self Driven Learning and Development as well as career progression in the business
- Drive in partnership with HCM Heads competency-based practices – ensure integration of competency-based practices in other HR functions
- Lead in the design and development of required learning interventions in partnership with business leaders and/or learning providers in achieving company objectives
- Lead in the development and/or execution of education and learning initiatives aligned to company’s objectives e.g. executive learning, education assistance, leadership development, internship, role rotations
To succeed in this Talent Management and Learning Specialist role, you will need to have strong people analytical and report writing skills, as well as good interpersonal skills with an ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organisation.
- At least five years of relevant experience in a talent management, development role
- Well-developed facilitation skills and strong organisational skills
- Computer literate and meticulous
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to deal with all levels with strong collaboration skills
This organisation believes in a workplace where your voice is heard and where you can become who you aspire to be, no matter where you stand. The open, supportive, and dynamic environment allows you to freely express your opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things. The best part is the exposure to cutting-edge technologies and the fun-loving people.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Talent Management and Learning Specialist job.
Apply today or contact Aziq Kamarudzaman to discuss the opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7044
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 02 March 2023A Manager, Talent Management & Leadership Development job has become available at a bank. You will be responsible for crafting and implementing talent strategy in alignment with the overall organisational goals. This includes identifying current and future competencies for development, implementation of key development interventions, talent profiling, and ensuring efficiency in overall operations of the department.
Salary: MYR144,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 03 February 2023A Talent Management Lead job has become available at a top regional bank. You will be responsible for crafting and implementing talent strategy in alignment with the overall organisational goals. This includes identifying current and future competencies for development, implementation of key development interventions, talent profiling, and ensuring efficiency in overall operations of the department.
Salary: MYR144,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 March 2023A top-tier global insurance company is seeking a Manager - Performance Management, Rewards & HR Operations focusing on three major areas: Total Rewards, Performance Management and HR Operations. With a team of four reporting to this role, this is a good opportunity to elevate your portfolio within these specialisations.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 23 March 2023An attractive HR Manager (Retail Apparel) job has just become available at a global retail company based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR156,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 March 2023An exciting Rewards Manager job has just become available at a global FMCG company based in Kuala Lumpur and will be reporting directly to the P&C Director.