Manager – Monitoring, Learning, Evaluation & Knowledge
Salary MYR96,000 - MYR114,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aziq Kamarudzaman
Job Ref 1858070/001
Date posted 16 October 2022kuala-lumpur human-resources/learning-development 2022-10-16 2022-12-15 human-resources-and-personnel Damansara MY MYR 96000 114000 114000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Manager – Monitoring, Learning, Evaluation & Knowledge job has become available at an independent grant-making foundation with the aim of creating greater impact that complements the development of Malaysia into a globally competitive nation.
About the Manager – Monitoring, Learning, Evaluation & Knowledge Role:
As a leader in the team, you will be responsible for developing research pieces and overseeing external research as commissioned by the group with a key focus on promoting knowledge generation, capturing project and learnings in a systematic manner.
- Develop an internal knowledge management system and maintain standardised templates and processes to capture and store lessons learnt and other key areas of knowledge from the projects to inform decision making
- Support with background research to enable informed policy discussions and input across pillars
- Oversee the management, review and monitoring of research grants, capturing learnings and ensuring the actions plans upon the research are implemented
- Support in the development of in-house publications like issues brief think pieces, and write-ups based to generate internal and external knowledge on the specific subject matter
- Compile qualitative and quantitative data across projects via monitoring assessments and focus group discussions, knowledge and practice surveys
- Support the coordination and execution of knowledge and thought leadership events in the department – Brown Bags, capacity building programs and organisational impact-based learning
To succeed in this Manager – Monitoring, Learning, Evaluation & Knowledge role, you will play a significant part in connecting with cross departmental stakeholders to support and co-create plans to successfully streamline and implement initiatives to the employees’ company-wide.
- Five to eight years of relevant work experience in a think tank, development organisation
- In-depth experience in research design and implementation of social science research projects and contributing to research reports and policy briefs
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Good strategic and analytical thinking
- Good interpersonal skills and people-oriented
- Experience in using quantitative and/or qualitative research software
- Eagerness to pitch new ideas, take initiatives, and look for opportunities for improvements
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. They are
very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Manager – Monitoring, Learning, Evaluation & Knowledge role.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 November 2022A renowned financial services company is recruiting for an Assistant Manager, Talent Acquisition job in Kuala Lumpur. In this job, you will onboard the company's expansion journey through strategic manpower planning.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR140,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 November 2022A multinational with a global presence is recruiting for a Regional Talent Management Specialist job.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 November 2022A Workday Project Manager job has become available at a leading company with multiples lines of business under their group.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR132,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 November 2022This company provides best-in-class services specialising in marketing comms, advertising, media planning, media buy, creative, data and technology. They are recruiting for a HRBP - Talent Management job.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 November 2022An Executive Assistant job has become available at an IT shared Services company with a regional presence at the HQ in Kuala Lumpur. This company has established their market presence and has a well-respected reputation in the region.