SM, Talent Management & Leadership Development, APAC
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Aaron Low
Job Ref 1831040/001
Date posted 22 July 2022penang human-resources/learning-development 2022-07-22 2022-09-20 manufacturing-and-production Penang MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting SM, Talent Management & Leadership Development, APAC job has become available at a multinational medical devices company to be based in Penang. Your main responsibility is to oversee all talent management and organisational development of the company within the APAC region.
About the SM, Talent Management & Leadership Development, APAC Role:
Due to the continuous growth of the company and for future expansion plans, the Senior Manager, Talent Management & Leadership Development, APAC will play a key role in designing and developing talent management initiatives for the Asia Pacific organisation. You will also provide specialised expertise leveraging internal and external best practices that will impact mid/long term business performance across the region.
- Lead and manage end-to-end talent management for leadership pipelines which include regional talent review sessions, identification of critical positions, talent identification and development
- Lead talent identification and development programme including succession planning for Asia Pacific talent. Establish defined talent management metrics for monitoring overall talent pipeline and progress
- Drive regional talent management and development framework, standardised process, tools and success factor across Asia Pacific region. Act as first point of contact for regional HR leads in providing expert advice when required
- Roll out regional company cultural programmes and support the HR competency centre initiatives for targeted employees in alignment with core competency framework developed by corporate HR
- Be actively involved in international talent mobility programme and employer branding initiatives, as well as regional governance in talent sourcing, building talent pool and talent acquisition database
- Be the in-house facilitator for programme developed in Asia Pacific region and corporate programme to be cascaded to targeted employees at a regional level
- Project manage regional employee engagement survey, survey deployment, cascade survey result tracking and implementation of regional action plans
- Lead and facilitate leadership development interventions and ensure alignment between the framework, curriculum and competencies which include mentoring and coaching programmes
To succeed in this SM, Talent Management & Leadership Development, APAC job, you must encourage collaboration, enabling team development through fostering a culture of trust and recognition, apart from being able to work in a complex structure.
- Bachelor’s degree si required; master’s degree in organisational development, human resource development, or related discipline is ideal
- Minimum of eight years of experience in HR and two years in a similar position holding talent and learning management responsibilities
- Experience with learning management system and digital learning
- Experience in human capital project management, leadership development courses, and employee engagement surveys
- Well-versed in the learning and development function, including experience as a programme facilitator and/or a certified trainer
- Strong track record effectively coaching and positively influencing multicultural senior leaders
- Familiar with Success Factor platform, or equivalent talent management and development module in HR system
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing talent systems and initiatives, and building organisational and leadership capabilities
- Able to travel within APAC region as required
This multinational manufacturing and production firm is well recognised in the industry and is a company who is still continuing to grow to be the leader globally. There are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company and offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this SM, Talent Management & Leadership Development, APAC role is right for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 06 July 2022An exciting Regional C&B Manager (Penang/Johor) job has just become available at one of the prestigious electronics manufacturing firms. You will be based in Penang or Johor.