Senior Manager, Talent Management
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Vinosha Jothiraja
Job Ref 1810990/001
Date posted 12 June 2022kuala-lumpur human-resources/learning-development 2022-06-16 2022-08-11 retail Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Senior Manager, Talent Management job has become available at a fast-growing retail organisation.. This position is crucial for the overall talent management and development initiatives and activities of the company including designing appropriate learning interventions, implementing initiatives, and development strategies to build and manage talent pipeline.
About the Senior Manager, Talent Management Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for engaging the managers and stakeholders in determining learning and development needs of talents, and working with relevant parties including senior management staff and regional teams in matters relating to talent segmentation and succession planning.
- Execute development solutions including development programmes to identify and build talent pool to strengthen succession pipeline
- Coordinate and manage the implementation of local talent council, regional talent management and performance management, and succession planning initiatives and strategies
- Determine specific talent development needs for local staff and liaising with managers and top management
- Communicate development strategies outlining recommended training and development needs and initiatives for successful business outcomes including the review of company business plans
- Design and develop appropriate local internal training programmes where applicable including orientation programmes, soft skills, and technical training where appropriate. Partner with regional talent and development team to leverage existing materials when appropriate
To succeed in this Senior Manager, Talent Management role, you will need to have strong people analytical and report writing skills, as well as good interpersonal skills with an ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organisation.
- At least eight years of relevant experience in a talent management, development role
- Well-developed facilitation skills and strong organisational skills
- Computer literate and meticulous
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Capable of dealing with all levels with strong collaboration skills
This organisation believes in a workplace where your voice is heard and where you can become who you aspire to be, no matter you stand. The open, supportive and dynamic environment allows you to freely express your opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things. The best part is the exposure to cutting-edge technologies and the fun-loving people.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Manager, Talent Management job.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 June 2022This Senior Vice President of Human Resource (Fixed-term Contract) job has opened up at a well-established and integrated banking group offering the full spectrum banking and financial products through their business banking, Islamic banking, consumer banking, and investment banking. They have a market presence of close to six decades.
Salary: MYR216,000 - MYR240,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 May 2022A Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition job has become available at a renowned insurance shared services centre in Cyberjaya.
Salary: MYR192,000 - MYR240,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 02 June 2022A leadership vacancy for VP Human Resources has just become available at a globally established financial institution. In this job, you will be based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR216,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 June 2022A VP - Talent, Change, and Project Management job has opened up at a well-established and integrated banking group offering the full spectrum banking and financial products through their business banking, Islamic banking, consumer banking, and investment banking. They have a market presence of close to six decades.
Salary: Very AttractiveLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 June 2022A very attractive Head of Human Resources job has just become available at one of the most respected plantation companies based in Kuala Lumpur.