Head of Learning, Talent & Rewards
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Debra Francis
Date posted 19 November 2018 2018-11-192019-01-18 it Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An excellent Head of Learning, Talent & Rewards job in the technology industry based in Malaysia has just become available.
About the Head of Learning, Talent & Rewards role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for providing insightful and detailed information on the current market, strength of talent pools and input in to the rewards strategy for the role.
- Shape and implement the talent strategy for the organisation. Own and manage targeted talent platforms through respective platform owners in the Talent, Learning and Rewards team
- Manage and ensure successful completion, analyses and reporting of the Annual Employee Engagement Survey and work closely with HR Business Partners to provide actionable feedback on improvement areas
- Work with the functional heads and HR Business Partners to anticipate and identify learning needs and plan learning and development interventions accordingly
- Frame and manage career pathways for employees
- Track, monitor and enhance effectiveness of Digital Learning Platforms by working closely with Global L&D partner to develop customised leadership development programs
- Compensation-related due diligence and integration for operating model changes (outsourcing, re-badging, joint ventures, spin-offs)
- Manage relationships with vendors (benefit providers and external consultants and also be responsible for their performance management
In order to succeed in this role as a Head of Learning, talent and rewards, you must have tertiary education
- 10-12 years’ experience in a fast-paced environment, with a focus on design-related work
- At least 5+ years of leadership experience with a team size of 4 and above with successful track record of leading a team of specialists
- Strong leadership skills, to support and empower the team and drive competence development
- Knowledge of job evaluation frameworks
- A good mix of corporate and consulting experience will be a bonus
- A very basic understanding of accounting, operational expense and related metrics will be good to have
- Proven partnership and influencing abilities with C-levels and senior stakeholders
This technology company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting head of HR role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125