Learning & Development Specialist
Consultant SherLynn Lee
Date posted 17 October 2016
An exciting Learning & Development Specialist job in a multinational electronics company to be based in Penang has just become available. Your main responsibility is to manage all matters related to learning and development of the employees of the organization, from all different tiers. Reporting directly to the HR Manager, this is a role for a professional who is a good planner and trainer.
About the Learning & Development Specialist Role:
Due to the continuous growth of the company and for future expansion plan, the Learning & Development Specialist will play a key role in planning of all the training programs to ensure the continuous development of the employees. You will also be responsible to provide training with regards of HR issues.
- Responsible to coordinate learning and development program for employees and deliver the training based on the requirement
- Maintain and improve the company employee learning and development systems
- Assess the developmental needs of employees in partnership with line-managers of different department using a systematic assessment process
- Track learning & development programs linked to development plans, succession plans, and training hours
- Track the training effectiveness of the courses and programs
- Plan and coordinate orientation program for new employees
- Facilitate and deliver the soft skills training courses
- Register, submit and claim training courses / programs to HRDC
- Coordinate external or internal training events/programs/courses
To succeed in the Learning & Development Specialist job, you will need to have the ability to work on your own initiative and enjoy working in a team environment.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management or equivalent
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Energetic personality, with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels, from different cultural backgrounds
- Ability to cope with fast phase environment and meet deadlines
This multinational electronics firm is well-recognized in the industry and is a company who is still continuing to grow to be the leader globally. There are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company and offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me at 04- 509 0502 to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125