Senior Manager, Learning & Talent Management
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Mohammad Nordinie bin Mohammad Zaidi
Date posted 16 September 2016
A rapidly expanding building & construction company is looking for a talented Senior Manager, Learning & Talent Management in Kuala Lumpur to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all Learning & Talent Management related functions.
About the Senior Manager, Learning & Talent Management Role:
Reporting to the Head of Learning & Talent Management, you will spearhead the development of people strategies that will enable the organisation to meet its strategic as well as business objectives.
- review, monitor, enhance and implement the talent development system framework
which comprises the leadership and functional competency framework, a career
management guide and training plan for the company
- plan, develop, enhance and manage the succession planning process for the company
- develop structured and focused training plans and ensure staff’s participation to the
identified training programmes
- make recommendations based on the analysis on the evaluation of training
programmes and speakers to assess the effectiveness of the training programmes
To succeed in the Senior Manager, Learning & Talent Management job, you are required to analyse the best talent practices in the market using external and internal talent data and provide recommendations for change and improvement.
- 8+ years' relevant work experience in Human Resources Management particularly Career Management, Leadership Development, Talent Development and Succession Planning
- 5+ years of experience in a talent management, HR business partner or HR consulting role
- Relevant working experience in the areas of talent reviews, succession planning, development planning etc with senior leader exposure
- strong analytical skills, reporting, problem solving and attention to detail
- excellent interpersonal skills with high level of professionalism and integrity
- proven self-starter who takes initiative and thrives in a fast paced work environment
This leading Building & Construction organisation has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. This well-recognised brand also offers a great working environment and culture.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Senior Manager, Learning & Talent Management job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125