Salary MYR96,000 - MYR108,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aziq Kamarudzaman
Job Ref 1843920/001
Date posted 26 August 2022kuala-lumpur human-resources/hris 2022-08-26 2022-10-25 human-resources-and-personnel Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 96000 108000 108000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An HRIS Expert job has become available at a company that provides transformative digital CX solutions enabling world-leading and disruptive brands to acquire new customers, to build customer loyalty and to protect their online communities.
About the HRIS Expert Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for managing all group level IR matters and streamline effort in the region. Having each respective country's IR Lead reporting to you, your focus will be ensuring the operational efficiency of IR management. This company provides solutions that helps clients, including many of the world’s best brands, achieve their customer experience aspirations by harnessing technology, human intelligence, and global footprint. Client ranges from those in fintech, gaming, technology, home sharing and travel, digital advertising, and social media, streaming and e-commerce.
- Attend all the queries, request, and issue to provide resolution in a fast and efficient manner according to service level agreement
- Provide assistance to managers and employees with time-sensitive requests, such as SAP SuccessFactors system navigation, reports, etc.
- Conduct routine tasks on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis in support of the local HRIS functions
- Support the execution and ongoing maintenance of all HR related systems
- Work with internal department to ensure key HR processes are supported by the HRIS or modifying existing HRIS to meet changing requirements
- Support day-to-day HRIS operations including setup, customisations, addressing HRIS issues, managing system upgrades and other related support
- Develop communication and training materials, coordinate, and actively participate and monitor user acceptance testing (UAT)
To succeed in this HRIS Expert role, you must have the technical experience as a front-end and back-end user of SuccessFactors as well as ability to lead regional effort in the HRIS maintenance context.
- At least a degree in Human Resource Management/Business Studies/Administration/Management/Psychology
- Preferably with three to five years of work experience in a related field is ideal for this position
- Well versed in SAP SuccessFactors
- Excellent skills in communication and persuasion
- Robust skills in decision making and problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and the language of the supporting market
This is a great opportunity for a HRIS Expert who hungers to take your career to the next level. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HRIS Expert role.
Apply today or email me to discuss this new opportunity at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 August 2022An exciting Manager, Rewards & Performance Management job has just become available at one of the top shared services company based in Cyberjaya. Reporting directly to the Head of C&B, this is a role for a rewards expert with involvement in managing end-to-end C&B affairs.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 August 2022A Total Rewards Manager job has become available, to be in charge of the total rewards strategy of the business with purview over the compensation, benefits, and other package addressed to attract talent in the market and retain existing employees.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 August 2022A Talent Management Manager job has become available at an insurance firm. You will be responsible for crafting and implementing talent strategy in alignment with the overall organisational goals. This includes identifying current and future competencies for development, implementation of key development interventions, talent profiling, and ensuring efficiency in overall operations of the department.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 August 2022A renowned shared services centre is seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager in Cyberjaya. In this job, you will onboard the company's journey in expanding the business further.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 August 2022A multi-industry powerhouse is recruiting for a Senior Specialist, Change Management job.