Head of HR
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sana Zahid
Job Ref 1VBKGX-1F74BE43
Date posted 26 May 2023kuala-lumpur human-resources/hr-generalist 2023-05-26 2023-07-25 human-resources-and-personnel Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A HR Director (F&B) job has become available at a vibrant, young and rapidly growing organisation in the F&B space.
About the HR Director (F&B) Role:
This is a regional role where you will be at the forefront of driving the company's HR strategy and operations in line with business objectives.
- Act as an advisor to the senior leadership team on people and culture initiatives across the region
- Drive the organisations people and culture initiative across the region including coming up with strategy to identify and enhance the company’s branding and recognition, culture and people policies
- Lead business expansion in the region including developing strategies to ensure the right talent are hired for critical positions
- Design organisation strategy by solidifying the HR structure including enhancing process, policies and driving automation
- Involved in organisation design including job mapping and job grading to ensure expansion initiatives are supported with the right structures in place
- Oversee HR operations including recruitment, performance improvement, disciplinary processes, etc.
To succeed in this HR Director (F&B) role, you must have HR experience in an organisation that experienced fast growth and have led people initiatives to support this growth.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- At least eight years' working experience in HR within a related industry is required
- Experience in the cafe or beverage industry is a plus
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to work well in an environment that is quickly changing and agile
- Open to Malaysian applicants only
This organisation is a well-known brand and is gaining popularity across the region. They have been experiencing consistent growth and are looking at expanding to different countries.
If you are driven, agile and looking for an exciting career move, this HR Director (F&B) role is the ideal opportunity for you.
Apply now or reach out to discuss this new opportunity.
Get in touch
+603 2303 7045
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 May 2023A Group Head, HR job has become available at a multinational hospitality company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 May 2023A well-established and reputable foreign financial institution is seeking a high-calibre Head, HR to join their dynamic team in Malaysia. In this job, you will interact with country management, senior business managers and provide strategic advice on people issues, organisational design, HR product needs as well as HR operations in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 May 2023A Senior Special Officer job has become available at a leading organisation with a multi-faceted business model, to support the Managing Director.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Negeri SembilanDate posted: 04 June 2023A Senior HRBP (Supply Chain) job has just become available at a world-renowned FMCG company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 May 2023Given extensive footprint in Asia and in key cities worldwide, a multinational hospitality company with exciting career prospects and opportunities in hospitality, F&B, real estate, technology, marketing, design, business development, finance, project management, and many other areas is now seeking a high-calibre EIF Director, HR to join their fast-expanding team.