Head of HR (Johor)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Johor BahruFULL_TIME
Consultant Sana Zahid
Job Ref LKF9L4-6D69D0F0
Date posted 26 May 2023johor-bahru human-resources/hr-generalist 2023-05-26 2023-07-25 human-resources-and-personnel Johor Bahru MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Head of HR (Johor) job has just become available at an up-and-coming tech company based in Johor. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be required to establish HR strategy, processes and a robust operational plan to support the business growth agenda.
About the Head of HR (Johor) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for all HR activities and advice to the management in order to build a capable and engaged workforce, including staffing and placement, compensation and benefits management and administration, training and talent development, employee engagement and organisational development.
- Be responsible for the overall management of all human resource policies and practices
- Proactively provide guidance on all people and organisational matters, with the skill to think creatively around a problem and the foresight to spot and flag potential issues
- Lead the talent management, reward and recognition with the aim of ensuring a meritocratic approach to reward and promotion
- Drive employees at all levels to encourage individual creativity and encourage increased levels of employee retention
- Develop and oversee talent acquisition strategies and processes
- Lead and drive HR projects
To succeed in the Head of HR (Johor) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the top leadership team and across level of employees within the organisation.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- At least 10 years of experience in HR, six years experience in a management/leadership role
- Experience in the e-commerce or start-up industry establishing HR processes and policies is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Hands-on with strong leadership skills
- Strong business acumen with full understanding of the way an organisation operates to meet its objectives
This organisation is well established and breaking new ground in different business areas. If you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The organisation is also very focused on developing and training their people to the standards.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Head of HR (Johor) job is the role for you. You will be a part of a growing organisation that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Get in touch
+603 2303 7045
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: NilaiDate posted: 24 May 2023A Senior HR Business Partner (Supply Chain) job has just become available at a world-renowned FMCG company.