Senior HR Business Partner
Salary MYR144,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant KarLeng Lee
Job Ref 19UUVG-6D6F369F
Date posted 26 May 2023kuala-lumpur human-resources/hr-generalist 2023-05-26 2023-07-25 human-resources-and-personnel Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 144000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Senior HR Business Partner job has just become available at one of Malaysia's top retailers based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Senior HR Business Partner Role:
In this business critical role, you will be working closely with the Head of HR to deploy the people strategy plans across the commercial function.
- Build and foster strong business relationships with the business unit whilst actively identifying gaps and proposing and implementing changes to mitigate and minimise people-related risks
- Lead key HR processes in support of the organisations talent agenda including performance management, talent review and talent development
- Work closely with management and employees to drive initiatives that increase engagement, retention and productivity
- Drive commercial transformation agenda which is pivotal to business performance and growth
- Develop and execute an effective sourcing strategy to ensure that all budgeted and planned positions are filled with the right talent
- Act as an adviser directly to the senior management team on various HR initiatives that will support the business
To succeed in this Senior HR Business Partner role, you need to have experience managing a large scale of people and proven stakeholder management skills.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in HR or any relevant discipline
- Minimum of six years experience in HR or business partnering role
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to speak to senior stakeholders and weigh in on strategic decisions
- Strong facilitation and influencing skills; ability to form relationships at all levels in the organisation and interact effectively across the regional and global organisation
- Effective in managing conflict and resolving problems, ideally before issues become problems
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. They have a great work culture and if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Business Partner role.
Apply now to learn more.
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7030
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR192,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 May 2023A Learning & Talent Manager job has become available, responsible for executing robust processes and frameworks to support the full talent life cycle and ensuring that there is the right mix of talented people, at the right time and in the right place to support business performance and success.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 May 2023A Head of Talent Management job has become available at a financial services company.
Salary: MYR144,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 May 2023An exciting Manager, Group Total Rewards job has opened up at a company that provides an array of solutions in the realm of technology-enabled ecosystems for protection and insurance products. This role focuses on operational efficiency of managing group level Rewards initiatives, spanning across day-to-day C&B work, annual pay review, job grading, market data management, equity admin, and managing external vendors on related rewards programmes.
Salary: MYR132,000 - MYR168,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 May 2023An attractive HR Manager (Retail) job has just become available at a global retail company based in Kuala Lumpur.