Salary Market Aligned
Location Johor BahruFULL_TIME
Consultant Vinosha Jothiraja
Job Ref NV6LBT-DA6A4987
Date posted 25 May 2023johor-bahru human-resources/hr-generalist 2023-05-25 2023-07-24 building-and-construction Johor Bahru MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An HR Manager job has become available at a well-known organisation in Johor Bahru.
About the HR Manager Role:
In this role, you will apply different methods to enhance overall HR processes of the business functions you support.
- Lead and support HR projects focused on streamlining and improving processes
- Be the focal point for the business in driving recruitment, employee relations, onboarding, compensation and benefits
- Act as an adviser to the senior management by bringing an HR perspective to the table
- Resolve employee relations issues and address grievances
- Oversee the annual performance review cycle and ensuring compliance and equity
- Oversee the compensation and benefits programme from end to end
To succeed in this HR Manager role, you must have strong stakeholder engagement skills, be perceptive and agile.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree
- At least five years of experience in an HR generalist role
- Effective in managing conflict and resolving problems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to speak to senior stakeholders and weigh in on strategic decisions
- Ability to work independently in a demanding, fast-paced and results-driven environment
This organisation is recognised in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Manager role.
Apply now or reach out to discuss this new opportunity.
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7037
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: JohorDate posted: 06 June 2023An exciting HR Manager job to be based in Johor has just been made available with an organisation that provides customised automation engineering solutions and full-fledged jigs and fixtures for companies in Southeast Asia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: KlangDate posted: 29 May 2023A Head of HR job has become available at a well-known manufacturing company based in Klang.