Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Mohammad Nordinie bin Mohammad Zaidi
Job Ref 9E3ED0-23EAF3F3
Date posted 24 May 2023kuala-lumpur human-resources/hr-generalist 2023-05-24 2023-07-23 human-resources-and-personnel Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Deputy CHRO job has just become available at one of the most respected financial services organisations based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Deputy CHRO Role:
Reporting directly to the Chief HR Officer, this is a role is responsible for developing and executing both Human Resource strategy and operations in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organisation.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function
- Establish and implement HR initiatives that effectively communicate and support the organisation's mission and strategic vision
- Build effective and productive relationships with key stakeholders in support of the achievement of business goals
- Lead the execution of culture transformation and employee engagement programmes
- Function as a strategic business partner to senior management in relation to key organisational and management issues
- Provide dynamic and effective leadership and day-to-day management of HR operational activities
- Be the custodian of key management reports and board papers to be presented to NRC and BOD as and when required
- Review, formulate and implement HR policies and procedures and ensure strict compliance
To succeed in the Deputy CHRO job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with across level of employees within the organisation.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in HR or equivalent
- At least 15 years of work experience in HR with 10 years of experience managing a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong stakeholders management skills
This company is much more than financial services. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Deputy CHRO job is the role for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Get in touch
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 May 2023A Senior Special Officer job has become available at a leading organisation with a multi-faceted business model, to support the Managing Director.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Negeri SembilanDate posted: 04 June 2023A Senior HRBP (Supply Chain) job has just become available at a world-renowned FMCG company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 May 2023Given extensive footprint in Asia and in key cities worldwide, a multinational hospitality company with exciting career prospects and opportunities in hospitality, F&B, real estate, technology, marketing, design, business development, finance, project management, and many other areas is now seeking a high-calibre EIF Director, HR to join their fast-expanding team.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 May 2023A Senior Manager, Group Performance and Rewards job has become available at a leading organisation in the FMCG industry, to lead their performance and rewards strategy.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 May 2023An HR Business Partner job has become available at a well-known pharmaceutical company to support their commercial business in Malaysia.