HR Manager (F&B)
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR168,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant KarLeng Lee
Job Ref JKVMYB-8E6875AD
Date posted 24 May 2023petaling-jaya human-resources/hr-generalist 2023-05-31 2023-07-23 human-resources-and-personnel Puchong MY MYR 120000 168000 168000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting HR Manager (F&B) job has just become available at a global F&B chain based in Selangor, Malaysia.
About the HR Manager (F&B) Role:
Due to excellent results and on-going expansion plans, the HR Manager will play a key role in the HR team's continued development and success in Malaysia.
- Be the focal point for the business in all aspects of the HR functions
- Play a strategic role to the senior management by bringing an HR perspective to the table and provide analytical solutions when required
- Develop and implement HR strategies and policies
- Oversee the annual performance review cycle and ensuring compliance and equity
- Manage the compensation and benefits programme end to end
- Resolve employee relations issues and address grievances
To succeed in this HR Manager (F&B) role, you must have good business acumen, analytical skills and confidence to speak to international stakeholders
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree
- At least seven years of experience in an HR role with experience in the F&B or retail company
- Proficient in the latest employment act
- Ability to work well in an environment that is quickly changing and agile
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
This global F&B organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as one of the top within their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HR Manager (F&B) job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7030