Head of HR (F&B)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sana Zahid
Job Ref 1877240/001
Date posted 13 February 2023kuala-lumpur human-resources/hr-generalist 2023-02-16 2023-04-14 human-resources-and-personnel Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A multinational in the F&B industry is recruiting for a Head of HR job for their rapidly expanding organisation.
About the Head of HR (F&B) Role:
In this business critical role, you will work closely with the regional GM and the regional HR to develop policies, processes and carve out the people strategy to support their expansion plans.
- Set up HR processes and policies that are aligned with regional and global standards. This includes setting up recruitment processes, C&B programmes, talent strategies amongst others
- Support the business in the scale up of the business in both a strategic and operational capacity
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to ensure the people agenda aligns with the businesses expansion plans
- Handle all employee relations matters
- Function as a strategic business advisor to management regarding key organisational and management issues
To succeed in this Head of HR (F&B) role, you must have experience coming from the food and beverage business and exposure in growing the organisation.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree
- At least 10 years' experience in HR in an operational and strategic capacity
- At least three years' experience in the F&B industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to analyse, diagnose and present key information based on various data sources
- Entrepreneurial mindset with fast turnaround
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Head of HR (F&B) job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+603 2303 7045
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 03 February 2023A Head of Performance, Rewards & Organisation Design job has become available at a well-established and integrated financial service group offering the full spectrum of financial products through their business banking, Islamic banking, consumer banking, and investment banking. They have a strong regional presence and this role sits at the group level.
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR216,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 March 2023This financial services company has established their presence in their market for more than 15 years. With a core focus in investment business and diversifying their client portfolio in fund management, they are rolling out key HR initiatives aligned to the business expansion within the next three years and are recruiting for a VP, Organisational Development job.
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR216,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 March 2023This financial services company is going through a process improvement phase and this VP of Rewards, Performance and HR Operations job is vital to be part of the transformation journey in making sure the sustenance and optimisation of HR operations as well coverage in performance management and total rewards.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 March 2023A HR Director (F&B) job has become available at a vibrant, young and rapidly growing organisation in the F&B space.
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR240,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 March 2023An industry-leading consulting firm is hiring for a Manager, Workforce Transformation to be part of the team focusing on Workforce of the future - Strategic workforce planning, workforce practices and future of work readiness assessments.