HR Business Partner
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR156,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sana Zahid
Job Ref 1887760/001
Date posted 28 December 2022kuala-lumpur human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-12-28 2023-02-26 human-resources-and-personnel Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 156000 156000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An HR Business Partner job has become available at a multinational FMCG firm to support their business in Malaysia.
About the HR Business Partner Role:
You will provide HR support in deployment of the business people strategy and plan and deliver HR strategy to meet the overall objectives of the commercial business.
- Build and foster strong business relationships with the business unit whilst actively identifying gaps and proposing and implementing changes to mitigate and minimise people-related risks
- Lead key HR processes in support of the organisations talent agenda including talent review, succession planning, career management and development
- Create and oversee the implementation of HR plans and programs related to organisational design, development and change, focused on building strategic capabilities
- Work closely with management and employees to drive initiatives that increase engagement, retention and productivity
- Drive significant commercial transformation agenda which is pivotal to business performance and growth
- Act as an adviser directly to the Head of HR and senior management team on various HR initiatives that will support the business
To succeed in this HR Business Partner role, you will need to have proven stakeholder management skills, be agile and open to new ideas and initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree
- Minimum of six years' experience in a business partnering role
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to speak to senior stakeholders and weigh in on strategic decisions
- Strong facilitation and influencing skills; ability to form relationships at all levels in the organisation and interact effectively across the regional and global organisation
This organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With a stellar reputation, they have gained a lot of recognition worldwide. They have a great work culture and if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Business Partner role.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR140,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 February 2023A HR Project Manager job has become available at a multinational company. This organisation has hybrid work arrangement.
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR200,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 December 2022A Senior Manager, HR Operations job has become available at an insurtech company. It provides a market edge platform in connecting customers, distributors and insurance providers through their extensive technology, innovative protection plans and insurance products. This company aims to simplify the processes and make insurance an accessible service to all parties.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 03 February 2023A specialised Organisational Design Manager job has become available at one of the biggest financial services company in the region that is a market leader, by ensuring they provide the ultimate best service and product delivery to their customers.
Salary: MYR144,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 03 February 2023A Talent Management Lead job has become available at a top regional bank. You will be responsible for crafting and implementing talent strategy in alignment with the overall organisational goals. This includes identifying current and future competencies for development, implementation of key development interventions, talent profiling, and ensuring efficiency in overall operations of the department.
Salary: MYR130,000 - MYR150,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 January 2023A world-renowned FMCG company is recruiting for a Learning and Development Lead job to lead their competency development, training and overall people upskilling.