HR and Admin Manager (Retail)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant KarLeng Lee
Job Ref 1886050/001
Date posted 22 December 2022kuala-lumpur human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-12-22 2023-02-20 human-resources-and-personnel Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An attractive HR and Admin Manager (Retail) job within the retail industry based in Kuala Lumpur has just become available.
About the HR and Admin Manager (Retail) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the HR and Admin Manager will play an important role in the company's continued development and success in Malaysia.
- Implement HR practices and strategies to ensure compliance of local labour laws, regulations and company policies
- Enhance the organisation’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs and practices
- Responsible for the full spectrum of the HR/payroll and administration
- Manage talent acquisition process, which include recruitment, interviewing, selection and hiring processes
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results through coaching, hearing and resolving employee grievances, and counselling of employees
- Oversee training and development including leadership training programs, personal and professional development, managerial training and team building
To succeed in the HR and Admin Manager (Retail) job, you will need sound knowledge of IR and the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with key stakeholders within the organisation.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree
- At least five years of working experience in similar role, particularly within the retail industry
- Good knowledge of Local Employment Act
- Strong consultative, coaching, communication and influence skills
- Hands-on and strong leadership skills
This global retail organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as one of the top within their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR and Admin Manager (Retail) role.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 03 February 2023A Senior Total Rewards Consultant job has become available at a global consulting firm that has a prominent market position when it comes to providing benefits and total rewards solutions to their clientele. They deliver an array of strategies from pay-programmes, governance models, benefits management, insurance broking, and tech integration to streamline the HR services for employees' ease of access.
Salary: MYR80,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 February 2023A Talent Acquisition Business Partner job has become available at a multinational retail company based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR84,000 - MYR120,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 18 January 2023A C&B Specialist job has become available at a giant MNC with market presence in over 30 countries with core focus within investment of an array of businesses spanning across lifestyle, tech, travel, education and entrepreneurship.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 January 2023An HR Manager job has become available at a well-known construction company based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: transport allowanceLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 January 2023An HR Manager (Talent Development) job has become available at a popular retail company.