Salary MYR168,000 - MYR216,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Jack Moh
Job Ref 1867160/001
Date posted 01 November 2022penang human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-11-01 2022-12-31 automotive Kulim MY MYR 168000 216000 216000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HR Manager job opportunity based in Kulim, Kedah has just become available at one of the pioneers in motor vehicle manufacturing and assembly.
About the HR Manager Role:
Reporting to MD and Regional Head of HR, the HR Manager is responsible for developing organisational strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organisational strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organisational objectives.
- Implement human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention and labour relations
- Manage human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change
- Develop human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analysing results; initiating corrective actions; minimising the impact of variances
- Accomplish special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfilment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction
- Support the management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analysing information and applications
- Guide management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organisational values and existing policies and procedures.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
- Update job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations
- Enhance department and the organisation's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
To succeed in this HR Manager role, you must have experience in union management, expatriate management and dealing with different stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree, professional degree in human resources or a relevant field
- Minimum of eight years of work experience, with four years in a people managerial role
- Well versed in Malaysia Labour Law, Employment Act and governing rules and procedures on engagement of foreign workers
This conglomerate company has a strong history and is dominating the automotive market they are in today. They have been maintaining as a top competitor in their industry over the years. The culture is open, ambitious and it is not limited to developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this HR Manager role is right for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR216,000 - MYR240,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 16 November 2022An exciting Head of HR job opportunity has just become available at one of the medical device companies based in Penang.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 06 October 2022An exciting Senior Manager, Strategic HRBP (Penang) job has become available at a multinational manufacturing company to be based in Penang.