Senior Manager, Strategic HRBP (Penang)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Aaron Low
Job Ref 1860940/001
Date posted 06 October 2022penang human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-10-06 2022-12-05 manufacturing-and-production Penang MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Manager, Strategic HRBP (Penang) job has become available at a multinational manufacturing company to be based in Penang.
About the Senior Manager, Strategic HRBP (Penang) Role:
Due to the continuous growth of the company and for future expansion plan, the Senior Manager, Strategic HRBP will play a key role in translating business strategies into workforce requirements (quantity, quality, and cost) for the assigned department/division.
- Evaluate, design, and implement changes to the organisation structure based on work processes and future strategies for the assigned department/division
- Lead culture change (leadership, team and individual) to improve productivity and organisation effectiveness for change to happen and sustained at all levels for the assigned department/division
- Manage cross-functional projects related to people or the organisation in partnership with multiple stakeholders
- Engage closely and regularly with management and employees of all levels to enhance working relationships, engagement, and retention for the assigned department/division
- Lead the identification, engagement, development, and succession of high potential talents for the assigned department/division
- Communicate, advise, and coach people managers for the assigned department/division in implementing HR policies, guidelines, processes, and initiatives
- Monitor, analyse and report key performance indicators of workforce efficiency and effectiveness to the management for the assigned department/division
To succeed in the Senior Manager, Strategic HRBP (Penang) role, you must encourage collaboration, enabling team development through fostering a culture of trust and recognition, apart from being able to work in a complex structure.
- Minimum of eight years of experience with at least three years of HRBP experience at a management level within a manufacturing environment
- Track record leading a culture change that resulted in improved productivity and organisational effectiveness
- Facilitate dialogue and conflict resolution amongst all levels of employees (operators to management)
- Excellent communication, presentation and advisor on HR policies and procedures to all levels of employees (operators to management)
- Data-driven workforce planning and organisation design for manufacturing environment
- Experience leading the Employee Relations (ER) function, including employee engagement initiatives is advantageous.
This multinational manufacturing and production firm is well recognised in the industry and is a company who is still continuing to grow to be the leader globally. There are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company and offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Senior Manager, Strategic HRBP (Penang) role is right for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR216,000 - MYR240,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: PenangDate posted: 16 November 2022An exciting Head of HR job opportunity has just become available at one of the medical device companies based in Penang.
Salary: MYR168,000 - MYR216,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: KedahDate posted: 01 November 2022An exciting HR Manager job opportunity based in Kulim, Kedah has just become available at one of the pioneers in motor vehicle manufacturing and assembly.