Head of HR
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aziq Kamarudzaman
Job Ref 1851630/001
Date posted 16 September 2022kuala-lumpur human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-09-16 2022-11-15 human-resources-and-personnel Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Head of HR job has become available to partner closely with all teams across the progressive organisation. The focus of this role is to assess, coach and influence the business as they evolve to enable the internal teams to accomplish amazing things. In this company, their culture shapes who they are and how they operate. They need someone who is just as passionate about the culture as they are about their core responsibilities as an HR Leader.
About the Head of HR Role:
The Head of HR will play an important role in the continuous improvement of the function and will also be in a prime position to deal with high level stakeholders.
- Function as a hands-on, strategic partner to the business while designing and implementing a scalable HR strategy
- Total rewards program administration
- Develop, implement, and maintain performance management and talent review processes
- Consistently embody the company values
- Maintain a deep understanding of the business and culture inside and out so that you are able to provide strategic HR partnership to the business leaders and the teams
- Own the evaluation and maintenance of HR systems related but not limited to performance management, employee engagement, onboarding/offboarding, compensation, and benefits and perks
- Act with the employee experience top of mind, continuously seeking feedback, inefficiencies, and maintaining business relationships based on trust and respect
To succeed in the Head of HR role, you must have a proven track record of leadership in managing a HR department with key focus of driving digital change and operational optimisation.
- Five or more years of experience in HR
- Two or more years in an HR leadership role, managing a team of direct reports
- Experience owning HR operations in a high-growth, fast-paced startup environment
- Experience partnering with international, distributed teams
- Analytical expertise; proficient with data-driven analysis as it relates to HR/people
- Deep understanding of the legal, comp and immigration issues related to benefits
- Exemplary communication ability, both verbal and written, with the ability to effectively influence
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are determined to take the next step in your career, passionate about HR and eager to learn, this position is for you.
Apply today or email me on email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR216,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 September 2022A VP, Industrial Relations job has become available to ensure operational efficiency in day-to-day affairs or IR and ER matters including HR governance. Reporting directly to the Chief HR Officer, this role requires someone with the expertise in a financial services background.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 September 2022A Head of C&B job has just become available at a well-known organisation in the property and construction industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 September 2022A world-leading FMCG company is recruiting for a Senior Regional Manager, Compensation and Benefits job.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 06 September 2022An HR Business Partner job has become available at a multinational organisation to support their shared services arm.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: NilaiDate posted: 22 August 2022A Senior HR Business Partner (Supply Chain) job has just become available at a world-renowned FMCG company.