HR Business Partner
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sana Zahid
Job Ref 1843120/001
Date posted 06 September 2022kuala-lumpur human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-09-06 2022-11-05 human-resources-and-personnel Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An HR Business Partner job has become available at a multinational organisation to support their shared services arm.
About the HR Business Partner (Shared Services) Role:
In this role, you will be supporting two key business units and coordinating with the HR CoE and the shared services function to ensure all their developmental needs are met.
- Drive the HR agenda across all areas including culture development, succession planning, coaching shared services Managers to manage their teams better
- Understand the current and future needs of the shared services and use data analytics to address key problem areas, using your HR knowledge and tools to provide long term, sustainable solutions
- Understand the businesses rapidly changing needs and mobilising teams to ensure that deliverables are met
- Provide support with HR transformation projects from the group that would influence the shared service set-up
- Design and deliver employee engagement programmes that foster a collaborative work culture and help bring together teams working across different countries towards a unified goal
- Be the focal point to handle employee grievances and any performance related issues
To succeed in this HR Business Partner (Shared Services) role, you must be open to working in a rapidly evolving environment and have experience in the shared services industry.
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- Experience in shared services industry is a must
- At least six years of experience as an HR Business Partner covering end-to-end HR
- People oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to look at the bigger picture
- Strong analytical skills with ability to work in a matrix reporting structure
This multinational firm needs no introduction and is a clear leader in their field of expertise. They have a work culture that is fast paced, innovative and there are lots of opportunities to grow in the HR space.
If you are a progressive HR professional with a can-do attitude, this HR Business Partner (Shared Services) role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or reach out to me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 September 2022A Head of HR job has become available to partner closely with all teams across the progressive organisation. The focus of this role is to assess, coach and influence the business as they evolve to enable the internal teams to accomplish amazing things. In this company, their culture shapes who they are and how they operate. They need someone who is just as passionate about the culture as they are about their core responsibilities as an HR Leader.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: NilaiDate posted: 22 August 2022A Senior HR Business Partner (Supply Chain) job has just become available at a world-renowned FMCG company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 August 2022A Deputy HR Director job has become available, to work closely with the Chief HR Officer to develop and execute HR strategies in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the business. Areas of focus includes succession management, talent management, change management, OD, performance management, L&D and total rewards.
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR216,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 September 2022A VP, Industrial Relations job has become available to ensure operational efficiency in day-to-day affairs or IR and ER matters including HR governance. Reporting directly to the Chief HR Officer, this role requires someone with the expertise in a financial services background.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 September 2022A Senior HR Manager job has become available at a leading powerhouse in the retail industry