Senior Specialist, HR
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Vinosha Jothiraja
Job Ref 1843570/001
Date posted 26 August 2022kuala-lumpur human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-08-26 2022-10-25 real-estate-and-property Cheras MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Senior Specialist, HR job has become available at a leading powerhouse in the property industry.
About the Senior Specialist, HR Role:
In this role, your core focus will be in the talent acquisition and talent management space for a well-known property company.
- Support end-to-end HR matters
- Be the focal point for the business in driving recruitment, employee relations, talent management, learning and development
- Act as an adviser to the senior management by bringing an HR perspective to the table
- Resolve employee relations issues and address grievances
- Act as a business partner
To succeed in this Senior Specialist, HR role, you must have strong stakeholder engagement skills, be perceptive and agile.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree
- At least eight years of experience in an HR operational role, with at least three years of managerial experience
- Effective in managing conflict and resolving problems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to speak to senior stakeholders and weigh in on strategic decisions
- Ability to work independently in a demanding, fast-paced and results-driven environment
This company needs no introduction with multiple lines of business under their Group. With their brand being a powerhouse, the culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Specialist, HR role.
Apply now or reach out to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 August 2022A multi-industry powerhouse is recruiting for a Senior Specialist, Change Management job.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 August 2022An exciting Manager Compensation and Benefits job has just become available at a well-known organisation in the retail industry.
Salary: MYR96,000 - MYR108,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 August 2022An HRIS Expert job has become available at a company that provides transformative digital CX solutions enabling world-leading and disruptive brands to acquire new customers, to build customer loyalty and to protect their online communities.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 August 2022An exciting Manager, Rewards & Performance Management job has just become available at one of the top shared services company based in Cyberjaya. Reporting directly to the Head of C&B, this is a role for a rewards expert with involvement in managing end-to-end C&B affairs.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 August 2022A Total Rewards Manager job has become available, to be in charge of the total rewards strategy of the business with purview over the compensation, benefits, and other package addressed to attract talent in the market and retain existing employees.