Salary MYR168,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aziq Kamarudzaman
Job Ref 1840100/001
Date posted 21 August 2022kuala-lumpur human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-09-20 2022-10-20 human-resources-and-personnel Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 168000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An HRBP Lead job has become available, to be in charge of managing a team of HRBPs, and have a strategic view on the team's operational efficiency. This role shall report to the Senior Manager of HR Operations.
About the HRBP Lead Role:
In this business enabling function, you will support in the HR continuity in serving end-to-end people management
- Facilitate and support business requirements and performance of team delivery across supported groups through implementation of an effective people strategy
- Influence significant business decisions through a close partnership with the leadership team
- Assist business unit with determining skills needed to achieve optimal results
- Facilitate in succession planning and acquire top talent and recognise industry trends in applying best practice solutions
- Effectively administer the performance management process including compensation planning, calibration sessions and guiding line managers on managing low performers, recognising high performers
- Fine-tune the balance between business needs and employee advocacy, as well as provide consultation to managers on employee engagement strategies for their team
To succeed in the HRBP Lead role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with various stakeholders within the internal matrix.
- At least seven years of relevant experience in human resource
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Proven experience in a HR business partnering function
- Strong understanding of employment policies, governing laws
- Well versed in Malaysia’s employment statutory rules
This global insurance company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this HRBP Lead role.
Apply today or reach out to me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR144,000 - MYR160,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 September 2022A Talent Acquisition Business Partner job has become available at a multinational FMCG company based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR160,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 14 September 2022A Regional Rewards Specialist job has become available at a reputable multinational company in the FMCG industry.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 August 2022A Manager, IR and HR Governance job has become available, to be in charge of group industrial relations and employee relations affairs, and be involved in related company policies governing the employee welfare.
Salary: MYR144,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 August 2022A well-established and dynamic foreign bank is seeking a high-calibre HR Assistant Manager to drive the business of the bank. In this job, you need to demonstrate a critical sense of business awareness, and deliver customer service at the highest level.