Salary MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Aziq Kamarudzaman
Job Ref 1813910/001
Date posted 09 June 2022kuala-lumpur human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-06-16 2022-08-08 human-resources-and-personnel Cyberjaya MY MYR 120000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A data solution company that is a subsidiary of a NASDAQ-listed group. It provides hyperscale and wholesale data centre solutions. With operations in Malaysia and India having rapid expansion plans to broaden their presence across the Asia Pacific emerging markets. They are recruiting for a HR Manager job.
About the HR Manager Role:
This role oversees the department's employees talent management, compensation, and training as well as to manage a local HR team. You must have a good knowledge of labour laws and regulations and have experience with human resource management software.
- Manage end-to-end HR activities, while ensuring market best HR practices and focusing on operational efficiency
- Assist in developing all levels of employee engagement, talent development and leadership attributes
- Take charge of the implementation of employee engagement initiatives and internal communication channels in alignment with group practice
- Establish a strong market presence for the company that will result in smoother people operations processes
- Contributing to the development of interventions to excel team performance of direct report
To succeed in this HR Manager job, you will need to have strong people partnering skills, being the company's gravity towards employee management on full spectrum of HR function.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum of six to eight years of related work experience in a similar capacity, with solid HR and business partnering role
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Awareness and strong desire to proactively explore the capabilities of new technologies
- Ability to work under pressure, independently, managing multiple stakeholders, initiatives and tasks effectively
This company is much more than an data service organisation with innovative thinking. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward make it a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this HR Manager role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting career opportunity.
Apply today or reach out to the assigned consultant to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 June 2022An HR Manager (Luxury Retail) job has become available at a leading powerhouse in the retail industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 June 2022An HR Business Partner job has just become available at a leading engineering company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 June 2022A Manager People and Culture job has just become available at one of the world's leading logistics company.