VP Human Resources
Salary MYR192,000 - MYR240,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aziq Kamarudzaman
Job Ref 1809860/001
Date posted 02 June 2022kuala-lumpur human-resources/hr-generalist 2022-06-16 2022-08-01 human-resources-and-personnel Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 192000 240000 240000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leadership vacancy for VP Human Resources has just become available at a globally established financial institution. In this job, you will be based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the VP Human Resources Role:
In this business critical role, you will be working closely with colleagues across functional departments to support the organisation by providing HR operational support, overseeing payroll management and maintain top notch service delivery.
- Provides guidance and leadership to the human resource management team; assists with resolution of human resource, compensation, and benefits questions, concerns, and issues
- Identifies key performance indicators for the organisation's human resource and talent management
- Leads the effort of ongoing HRIS migration in partnership with respective system specialists
- Participates in HR projects and initiatives to support the department's function
- Analyses, interprets and provides insights pertaining to various HR functions to the management and provide compliance reporting
To succeed in this VP Human Resources role, you must hold a strong leadership experience in managing a team, proven credentials in efficiency of HR operations and familiarity working in the banking industry.
- Recognised degree or its equivalent from a recognised university/higher learning institution
- Good communication skills with the ability to influence others
- At least four years of experience in human resource management with hands-on involvement in HRM/HRIS
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team setting
This award-winning global bank has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are passionate and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this VP Human Resources role.
Apply today or email me at the contact details below to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR216,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 June 2022A VP - Talent, Change, and Project Management job has opened up at a well-established and integrated banking group offering the full spectrum banking and financial products through their business banking, Islamic banking, consumer banking, and investment banking. They have a market presence of close to six decades.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 June 2022This Senior Vice President of Human Resource (Fixed-term Contract) job has opened up at a well-established and integrated banking group offering the full spectrum banking and financial products through their business banking, Islamic banking, consumer banking, and investment banking. They have a market presence of close to six decades.
Salary: Very AttractiveLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 June 2022A very attractive Head of Human Resources job has just become available at one of the most respected plantation companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR216,000 - MYR240,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 May 2022A Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition job has become available at a renowned insurance shared services centre in Cyberjaya.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 June 2022A Senior Manager, Talent Management job has become available at a fast-growing retail organisation.. This position is crucial for the overall talent management and development initiatives and activities of the company including designing appropriate learning interventions, implementing initiatives, and development strategies to build and manage talent pipeline.