Senior HR Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant SherLynn Lee
Date posted 04 December 20192019-12-04 2020-02-02 manufacturing-and-production Kulim Kulim MY MYR 180000 216000 216000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior HR Manager role has just become available at an established global medical technology company located at Kulim, Kedah. This is a global medical technology company that is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. The company provides innovative solutions that help advance medical research and genomics, enhance the diagnosis of infectious disease, improve medication management and promote infection prevention.
About the Senior HR Manager Role:
Due to the continuous growth of the company and for future expansion plan, the Senior HR Manager will play a key role in the HR team’s continued development and success in the organisation. You will also take lead in assisting and supporting all HR-related activities and functions within the organisation.
- Plan, develop and implement strategies for HR management and development
- Manage and develop direct reporting staff, and control departmental expenditure within agreed budget
- Consult with and advises Management as well as supervision to coordinate the various phases of the policies, practices and resolutions
- Take charge in the formulation and implementation of policies or rules and regulations
- Develop and study the administration of the compensation plan, recruitment and selection, safety, training, employee performance rating and orientation programmes
- Lead change in HR and all business units; deliver continuous organisational and productivity improvements
- Measure organisational health and lead appropriate employee engagement and reward and recognition strategies
- Monitor the people implications of the business/market conditions and facilitate changes as needed to deliver desired business outcomes
To succeed in this Senior HR Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work on your own initiative and possess a keen understanding of the full spectrum of HR functions.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with specialisation in human resources management or equivalent
- Minimum of eight years' human resource experience with at least five years in a managerial position
- Ability to handle diverse responsibilities and to respond to tight deadlines
- High degree of personal integrity and sensitivity, and respect for confidentiality
This manufacturing and production firm is well-recognised in the industry and is a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. There are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company and offers a great working environment within all the branches.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is Senior HR Manager role is right for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or email me at sherlynn.lee@robertwalters,com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
License Number: JTKSM 423C