Salary Market Aligned
Location Johor BahruFULL_TIME
Consultant Sunny Tan
Date posted 29 November 20192019-11-29 2020-01-28 manufacturing-and-production Johor Bahru MY MYR 120000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HR Manager job has just become available at one of the global leaders in manufacturing and production industry in Johor. This company is searching for a capable and driven talent to join the team.
About the HR Manager Role:
Reporting to the HR Director, you will manage and lead the HR teams ensuring the implementation of group-wide HR initiatives and the identification and development of specific people improvements or transformational initiatives across the businesses.
- Participate in formulating, interpreting and recommending employment and personnel policies
- Collate statistical data for purpose of HR services
- Compile and submit all reports on a timely basis to the Senior Manager – Human Resource and other relevant authorities for BOR Meeting and Establishment Committee Meeting
- Monitor disciplinary activities from issuance of NOM up to official reply letter by the company to employees are fully adhered to the company’s rules and regulations
- Identify, evaluate and review new HR tools and training programmes that are available in the market
- Ensure manpower requirements are appropriately resourced
- Maintain proper job grading, studies market movement on salary and benefits and makes appropriate recommendations
- Ensure processes of guarantee letters, undertaking by employees on cost exceed entitlements are monitored and reported to the management
- Ensure company-wide performance management exercise are done according to timeline, quality and completeness of performance appraisals submitted for the management’s deliberation
- Assist in the position of acting spokesperson of the company in all important negotiations with the union including quarterly management-union meeting and collective bargaining negotiations
To succeed in this role, you must have at least five years of work experience in a similar role (people management).
- Diploma or degree in human resource or related field
- Strong interaction, communication and analytical skills and resourceful in problem solving
- Enjoys working with diverse stakeholder groups and is results-oriented
This organisation is a global leader in manufacturing and production industry. It is committed to performing beyond customer expectations, something which drives their business decisions every day and their relentless focus and discipline as a company has led to solid, long-term performance for their shareholders.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HR Manager job is the role for you in Johor Bahru. You will be a part of forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Sunny Tan on +60 3 2380 8776 or email to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference No. 1523370.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C