HR Business Partner
Salary MYR117,000 - MYR130,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sana Zahid
Date posted 15 November 20192019-11-15 2020-01-14 pharmaceuticals Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 117000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HR Business Partner job has become available at a leading multinational in the pharmaceutical industry in its leadership team.
About the HR Business Partner Role:
This is a regional role responsible for providing HR leadership, deployment of the business people strategy and plan and delivery of HR services to meet the overall objectives for a business.
- Build and foster strong business relationships with the business unit whilst actively identifying gaps and proposing and implementing changes to mitigate and minimise people-related risks
- Analyse trends and metrics and provide guidance accordingly to line managers
- Work closely with management and employees to build morale and increase retention and productivity
- Provide guidance on HR policy, suggest new HR strategies in line with overall business direction
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Act as an adviser directly to the CEO and senior management team on various HR initiatives that will support the business regionally
To succeed in this HR Business Partner role, you need to have proven stakeholder management skills, agile and open to trying new ideas and initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree
- Minimum of five years of experience in a business partnering role
- Strong communication and presentation skills with ability to speak to senior stakeholders and weigh in on strategic decisions
- Effective in managing conflict and resolving problems, ideally before issues become problems
This international firm needs to introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and a stellar reputation, they've gained a lot of recognition worldwide. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Business Partner role.
Apply now to learn more.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C