HR Business Partner
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sunny Tan
Date posted 15 November 20192019-11-15 2020-01-14 retail Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 144000 156000 156000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HR Business Partner role has just become available in Kuala Lumpur at one of the leading retail companies. This company is searching for a capable and driven talent to join the team.
About the HR Business Partner Role:
Reporting to the General Manager HR, you will serve as a consultant to management on human resource related issues by providing strategic advice, counsel and support. You will maintain an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its mid-range plans, its culture and its competition.
- Act as a business partner to branch managers – coach and guide branch managers on HR policies and practices
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees, scheduling management conferences with employees, hearing and resolving employee grievances, and counselling employees and supervisors
- Focus on store recruitment and ensure headcount requirements at store levels are met
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, representing the organisation at hearings
- Maintain employee benefits programmes and inform employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends, recommending benefit programmes to management, directing the processing of benefit claims, obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids, awarding benefit contracts, designing and conducting educational programmes on benefit programmes
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system, and keeping past and current records
To succeed in this HR Business Partner role within this established organisation, you will need to be able to work proactively and have a drive to continuously ensure that the company is well taken care of.
- Degree in Human Resource or related field
- Minimum of 10 years' working experience in a similar role (HRBP)
- Strong interaction, communication and analytical skills and resourceful in problem solving
- Enjoys working with diverse stakeholder groups and is results orientate
This organisation is a global leader in retail industry. They are committed to perform beyond their customers’ expectations, something which drives their business decisions every day and their relentless focus and discipline as a company has led to solid, long-term performance for their shareholders.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HR Business Partner job is the role for you. You will be a part of forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Sunny Tan on +60 3 2380 8776 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1518390.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C