Senior HR Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Debra Francis
Date posted 12 November 20192019-11-12 2020-01-11 retail Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Senior HR Manager job has just become available in the retail industry based in Malaysia.
About the Senior HR Manager Role:
Support the organisation's overall business strategy through effective management of human resources. Activities include policy and programme development, talent management, compensation, benefits, training and development, employee relations, and health and safety.
- Recruit top talent for both office and retail positions. This includes posting of recruitment ads, shortlisting of candidates, conducting interviewing (in person or via video conferencing), making offers of employment and conducting exit interviews for resigned employees
- Conduct employee focus groups, grievances handling and conducting employee satisfaction survey. Analyse survey results and make recommendations for improvement
- Participate in compensation surveys for both Singapore and Malaysia to ensure external equity and competitiveness. Make recommendations for out of line (over/under paid) situation
- Deploy global performance management and common review programs. Conduct training, track completion rate and ensure performance objectives are in place
- Conduct training needs analysis. Facilitate training and coaching of managers. Coordinate global/regional/local training programs. Research and source for local programmes where needed
- Keep abreast with market practices to ensure that they are current, relevant and competitive. Manage the administration of benefits – leave record, employee birthday card/voucher, yellow boot award, etc.
- Be the custodian of policies and procedures in the office and ensure compliance
To succeed in the Senior HR Manager role, you must be able to work independently with minimal direction and collaboratively in a team environment
- At least 7 - 10 years in HR Business Partnering and in a management role, with two years' relevant experience in the retail industry
- Experienced in leading a team of HR Business Partners and HR Operations Specialists
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, business or other relevant education background
- Proven leadership and people management skills
- Self-motivated, high interpersonal skills and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills – able to communicate clearly and concisely at all levels throughout the organisation
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, PowerPoint, MS Excel
This retail company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior HR Manager role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C