HRBP, Senior Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant SherLynn Lee
Date posted 11 November 20192019-11-11 2020-01-10 manufacturing-and-production Penang MY MYR 156000 204000 204000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HRBP, Senior Manager job has become available at a leading multinational manufacturing and production company based in Penang. Your main responsibility is to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit within the HR function. Reporting directly to the Senior VP, this is a role for a HR Professional who is a leader in their field.
About the HRBP, Senior Manager Role:
Due to the continuous growth of the company and for future expansion plan, the HRBP, Senior Manager will play a key role in the HR team’s continued development and success of the organisation. You will also take lead in assisting and supporting all HR-related activities and functions within the organisation.
- Responsible for providing guidance and ensuring prompt human resources solutions are delivered to the functional leaders and in line with the business needs
- Partner with site leaders and serve as a mentor to lead the site HR team, assist in the development of the HR bench of potential successors (where applicable)
- Implement cross-site initiatives/activities for the purpose of enhancing employee productivity, maintain good relationships, build strong morale and credibility with both managers and employees
- Handle the full spectrum of human resources management and be responsible for the efficient delivery of site HR initiative to meet the corporate strategy and organisation objectives
- Ensure all the necessary standards and processes are in compliance and alignment of the HR practices across the business functions
- Provide advice on the local labour law, HR processes and tools
To succeed in the HRBP, Senior Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work on your own initiative and possess a keen understanding of the full spectrum of HR functions.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with a specialisation in human resources management or equivalent
- Minimum of eight years of human resources experience with at least five years of managerial position and HRBP function, preferably from the manufacturing environment
- Ability to handle diverse responsibilities and to respond to tight deadlines
- Unionised experience is an added advantage
- Energetic personality, with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels, from different cultural backgrounds
- High degree of personal integrity and sensitivity, and respect for confidentiality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This multinational manufacturing firm is well-recognised in the industry and is a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. There are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company and offers a great working environment within all the branches.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please email me at email@example.com today.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
License Number: JTKSM 423C