HR Business Partner SEA
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Sunny Tan
Date posted 08 November 20192019-11-08 2020-01-07 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Klang MY MYR 120000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a result of ongoing success, this leader in logistics distribution and supply chain industry is searching for a high-calibre HR Business Partner SEA. In this job, you will join its dynamic corporate development team in its office based in Klang.
About the HR Business Partner SEA Role:
Reporting directly to the HR Director, the role will be responsible for providing HR services and advice to the business as well as the implementation of all annual processes including engagement survey, performance review, salary review and incentives.
- Responsible for leading HR programmes of work to deliver quality HR services
- Deliver organisational development initiatives to support the business
- Determine the country HR team's priorities and strategy in line with global, regional strategies and country business priorities
- Implement country talent development programmes, including talent assessment, individual development plan, mentoring programme, and job rotations
- Utilise key positions competency matrix and link it to talent development and succession planning programmes
- Lead the country HR team to guarantee good HR transactional services, including recruitment, employee relationship, employee on and off-boarding
To succeed in this position within this established organisation, you will need to be able to work proactively and have a drive to continuously ensure that the company is well taken care of.
- Candidate must possess a degree in business administration, HR or related field
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience (HRBP)
- Ability to handle diverse responsibilities and to respond to tight deadlines
- Energetic personality, with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels
- High degree of personal integrity and sensitivity, and respect for confidentiality
This organisation is a global leader in supply chain industry. They are committed to perform beyond their customer expectations, something which drives their business decisions every day and their relentless focus and discipline as a company has led to solid, long-term performance for their shareholders.
If you are a talented and focused professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HR Business Partner SEA job is the role for you. You will be a part of forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset in Malaysia.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Sunny Tan on +603 2380 8700 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1515810.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C