HR Business Partner - Shared Services
Salary Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Sunny Tan
Date posted 08 November 20192019-11-08 2020-01-07 consultancy Petaling Jaya MY MYR 156000 192000 192000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting HR Business Partner - Shared Services job has just become available in Petaling Jaya at one of the leading shared services centres. This company is searching for a capable and driven talent to join the team.
About the HR Business Partner - Shared Services Role:
Reporting to the Head of Shared Services, you responsible for driving the implementation of HR strategy while tactically supporting the business leaders and employees in the shared services centre. You will coach, collaborate and partner with the management team to provide HR leadership and proactive solutions for the business, people and organisational issues.
- Understand business priorities, context, issues and challenges to recommend and implement real business solutions to drive performance and achieve results
- Partner with the management team to understand key performance issues, objectives and drivers and their implications for people and organisational strategies
- Embrace change and understand strategies to address and reduce employee resistance. Challenge the status quo, champion new initiatives and act as a catalyst for change that drives continuous improvement in business performance
- Support delivery of the people strategy within the business and drive business results through the identification and development of targeted HR/OD interventions to deliver performance
- Understand and analyse organisational capabilities to proactively develop and implement organisational design and structure improvements to support delivery of the business strategy
- Support roll out of global and corporate HR solutions to business unit, acting as a champion, engaging stakeholders, challenging and coaching managers to gain buy-in
- Develop tools in collaboration with HR services to maximise opportunities for economies of scale, global consistency and shared learning
To succeed in this HR Business Partner - Shared Services position within this established organisation, you will need to be able to work proactively and have a drive to continuously ensure that the company is well taken care of.
- Candidate must possess a degree in human resource or related field
- Minimum of five years' working experiences in similar industry (shared services)
- Strong interaction, communication and analytical skills and resourceful in problem solving
- Enjoy working with diverse stakeholder groups and is results-oriented
This organisation is a global leader in shared services centre. They are committed to perform beyond their customer expectations, provide consultancy which drives their business decisions every day and their relentless focus and discipline as a company has led to solid, long-term performance for their shareholders.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this HR Business Partner - Shared Services job is the role for you. You will be a part of forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Sunny Tan on +60 3 2380 8776 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1512850.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C